Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Wednesday

I don't know where the week went, let alone the year! Today was a blur, but I managed to get a Happy Birthday text out to a friend this morning, because I knew by the afternoon there would be no chance.

I am behind yet again when it comes to Christmas presents and I really only have until Monday to get anything in the mail. This year has been a constant churn of stuff that I want to get done versus the stuff I have to get done. Will next year be better? I truly hope so.

What I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep 12 hours. Ain't gonna happen. I can't sleep more than 6 hours at a stretch now. I just wake up. Very annoying.

Will I get everything done for Christmas? I have already cast aside a number of things that I wanted to take care of, because there just isn't time. Tonight, I will hopefully be done with the gifts for my mother and her sisters. Every year, I create something that is identical for all of them. Less bother from Mom, because she's had issues with things I have sent that she didn't see ahead of time. Catering to her whims has become so tedious. It just gets worse as she gets older. I wonder if there is a drug that fixes that?

9 days to go. Tick tock, tick tock.

No comments: