I found this when I was going through my stash, though at the time is was four pieces of knitting with no pattern.
It's a cute little sweater that I made many years ago - like, around 1991. With no pattern, it has languished in the craft room years these many years. I took it out, and fingured how hard could it be. I steam blocked it first and seamed it up. I tired to duplicate the ribbing, which has a twist, but I was unsuccessful. Still, it looks ok.
I realized that my knitting has changed quite a bit over the past few years. I used to twist my stitches when I knit, and now I can't figure out how I used to do it. I think this is the last of the old UFO's in the stash. The way I look at it, I've finished two sweaters so far this year!