Wednesday, May 06, 2009

New Project - Lettuce Vanda

It's been a while since I used Knitter's Magazine for anything other than "oo, pretty" moments. However, when my Eat.Sleep.Knit Malabrigo club shipment arrived last month, I went in search of a pattern I liked. (The one they sent would not complement my figure, if you know what I mean.)

I found a pattern in the Summer '08 issue called Vanda. The model was shown in what appeared to be a kettle dyed yarn, and I thought the Malabrigo would be prefect. I brought it with me to cast on while we were gone for our trip, but the sock took all the time. I finally cast on tonight, and I am loving it.

I am working on the sleeves first, both at once.

Lettuce Vanda - Sleeves

I had such a headache when I started this earlier tonight, but now it's almost gone. I became so engrossed in my progress, I forgot that my head hurt! Isn't knitting wonderful.

Going to bed now - nite!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great color! I'll be waitting for the completed sweater.