It's been a few busy days around here. Actually, the last 10 days have been busy than usual. Here is the knitting stuff, even though I posted a bunch of stuff on the 7th.
First, we have squares - more squares - squares, squares, squares...
These are for Warm Up America.
These are for Rebuilding Greensburg. I think I finally got the hang of how to do decreases that work for me on the navy square. It is also a heavier worsted weight than some of the other squares I have done. It came out the most "square".
Ok, so where are the hats, you ask? Here....
I like the last one - it has a seed stitch band and I tried for a flat top. I got bored with the rolled brim hats, even though they went much faster. The first two are in Debbie Bliss Merino Aran and the Red Hat is Rowan Yorkshire Tweed DK.
And, unbelievably, I finished something for me!
This is the Rockin' Sock Club Grasshopper pattern done in STR Moss Agate lightweight. Since I messed up on the original with the Walkin' on the Wild Tide skein, I felt I needed to try again and get it right. I have come to one conclusion however - I'm not that happy with lacy socks. I don't like how they fit. Good to know for the future.
I have no socks on the needles, no hats, no squares. I have two shawls, a snuggle blanket, a lap throw and an old sweater project muttering at me. At least I have finished 3 of the projects I dedicated for my Stashalong July Knitalong. I should probably pull something from that, like the socks I was going to do. Here is the yarn that I set aside to meet my July charity knitting goals.
I'm sure I'll think of something.