Friday, March 14, 2008

FO Friday

Patons Preemie Blanket

The little Preemie Blanket is done. I had only two skeins of the Patons Cotton Club, but it went far enough. Used one skein for the Moss Stitch center and then mitered the corners while knitting in the round for the outside edge. I ended up being one side short when I was casting off, but luckily had some other yellow baby yarn that matched enough to finish the edge.

Ribby Goodness

There is something about matching up stripes that makes you feel like a genius. I called these Ribby Goodness and, it's official, I have now knit enough socks that I no longer require instructions. The yarn is Fortissima Socka Mexiko. They fit quite well. I purchased this at Stitches West. A decent flip on stash.

The stole I started last night has made sufficient progress that it will probably be done before next Wednesday. At least I have something lined up for next week.

No comments: