Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What's On The Needles

2008 104

This is the new thing I can show you. I joined the Sock Knitters Pentathlon. This is a group that will be knitting 5 specific patterns leading up to the Summer Olympics. The yarn is from J. Knits in the colorway Los Angeles - the place I was born. The first Summer Olympics that I felt connected to was the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles. So this colorway seems somehow fitting.

I'm still working on the socks I'm calling Ribby Goodness. I am also test knitting a pair of socks, which I can't really speak of or obviously show off. I am using Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome, which is awesome. I think I may have enough left over for a pair of fingerless gloves.

Nagini remains unfinished, as do a number of other projects. I think that there will be nothing ready for Friday. Oh well. One week with no FO's won't kill me.

No comments: