Monday, June 25, 2007

A Loopy Sock


A Loopy Sock
Originally uploaded by solslett.

Just so we're clear - I have a problem, and addiction if you will. I must knit socks or die!

Not really.

I love The Loopy Ewe. Sheri, the proprietress, is totally awesome and I wish I could visit and fondle the yarn. But she is in Missouri, and I am in California, and our relationship will continue as it has. Namely, I stalk her site almost daily for new stuff. She sends me wonderful packages with little surprises, such as the Loopy Sock.

Only about 3" long, it is the smallest sock I have done, but it was totally fun and I will need to do this again. So, thank you Sheri for giving us wonderful sock yarn, especially is small surprises.

Buy sock yarn from Sheri. Your life will be better for it.

No comments: