Monday, June 25, 2007

Destined for Dulaan Part 3

The hat destined for the Dulaan Project are done. Here is the last batch...

Destined for <span class=

Two hats made from Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick in the color Grass. Knit on 10.5US Needles, of the 108 yards in the skein, I had less than 2 yards of yarn left. One hat was cast on with 48 stitches, the other with 56. I knit them both on June 20th.

Then we had these.....

Destined for <span class=

Destined for <span class=
Yes, they are the same. Ah, the wonder of lighting and flash photography. Both were knit on 10.5US with 64 stitches. When I finished the messenger bag, I had three skeins left. I thought this would be a good use for the leftovers. It is Gjestal Naturspunn No. 1, 100% wool in color #203 dark green.

With these two done, I had this....

...and then there were 12

...and then there were 12 destined for Dulaan. They are in the box and I will be taking them to the post office later today. I wanted to complete 12, and so I did.

No comments: