Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Muppet Self

I was visiting the Yarn Thing blog, and came across a Muppet Personality test. So, I figured, what the heck.

You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgeable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"


Ok. That actually makes some sense.

Now, this didn't surprise me....

You Are Marge Simpson

You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."


When suffering from a very bad cold, or extreme hay fever, I can actually do her worrisome grumble quit well.

And since I don't have anything better to do today...

You Are a Beer Woman

You drink to have fun and let loose. Simple as that.
And you aren't picky about what you drink, though you can appreciate a quality brew.
Casual and down to earth, you can hang with the guys more easily than the girls.
You prefer to date a man who is manly, direct, and sure of what he wants.


Mmmhmm. Considering my best friend has been around since we were 13, and playing quarters was a favorite past time before we turned 21, this totally makes sense. I was speaking to him on the phone last night, and while we were catching up, I had the last two MGD's in my fridge. Some things never change, thankfully.

I really should go do something constructive now. Really.

TTFA

No comments: