Friday, February 15, 2008

Finished Friday

This week was a pretty good one. I managed to knock out a couple of things

Little Hat in Blue
Yarn: Rowan Cotton Wool - Pattern: Improvised - Needles: 6US

Black Afghan Squares
Yarn: Some kind of acrylic - Pattern: Basic Garter - Needles: 7US

Little Hat in Black
Yarn: Rowan Cotton Wool - Pattern: Improvised - Needles: 6US

Fuzzy Green Hats
Yarn: Patons Be Mine - Pattern: Improvised - Needles: 9US

The hats I think were pretty cute and worked up fairly quickly. The squares are numbers 10 and 11 that I started back in October. These were done for various charity afghan drives. I am just happy to be through with the black and to be able to say I busted some old stash!

Next week I may have my Nagini socks done and I started a preemie blanket. I should have at least one thing for next Friday!

No comments: