Here is the progress report - first off, Nagini:
I wanted to cast on a pair of Gigi Silva socks, and this was one of three patterns that she released for the last Harry Potter Book. I am hoping I don't run out of yarn. She warned that they used a lot of yarn due to the cables. I weighed 50 grams remaining when I was done with the first sock. It would really suck to get that close and run out. I could do the toes in a another yarn, though. The yarn is from Mackintosh Yarns in the colorway Voldemort.
I got the idea to make a preemie blanket, and here it is in progress. I am using Patons Cotton Club and doing this in Moss Stitch.
Nagini, since it employs cables, is not a good commuting socks, so I started these. A basic stockinette sock using Cosmic Fibers Gryffindor Second Year colorway. These are becoming a quick knit.
Check back on Friday to see what, if anything, I get done. Friday also is the first day of Stitches West!