Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's On The Needles

This week, Nagini is still on the needles. One sock is done.

Here is something else that I've been working on:
2008 103
This is going to be a kid's hat with yarn I purchased at Joann's. It's called Sensations Bellezza Collection Dolcetto, a wool blend. I'm using size 10.5US dpn's for this one.

2008 102

I just got this yarn last weekend from the Yarn Barn at Stitches West. It's Fortissma Socka Mexiko Color, colorway #24. I am doing a ribbed sock, so I am calling them Ribby Goodness.

The preemie blanket is still in the needles. I also cast on for a sock I am test knitting, so not too much I can say on that one, other than it is really cool. Sweaters have been untouched. I'm just wondering if I will have anything else done by Friday. We shall see.

No comments: