Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On My Needles.....

No pictures today of work on the needles - ran out of time. You get to see yarn, though.

I've been working on a sweater for my husband. It's called Big Easy and it's nothing but stockinette. I don't have a picture of the piece, but here is the yarn.

Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply - Highlander

I love Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply. It's almost fingering weight, and it takes forever to knit up to a decent sized sweater, but it is sooo pretty.

I started a preemie blanket. Had to frog the thing and start all over. I'm doing that in a Patons cotton blend that is machine washable.

I've been working on afghan squares - got three more done. Their siblings look like this....

Black Squares for WUA

Black - can't see any detail in the shots. Oh well.

I started my Nagini socks. I'm using MacKintosh Yarns Voldemort.

Mackintosh Yarns - Voldemort

I have finished stuff to show off on Friday, so check back then.

No comments: