Friday, February 08, 2008

FO Friday

This was a good week. I finished a few things.......

Child's First Sock #2
Child's First Sock from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush. The yarn is from Yarn Pirate's Booty Club in the color way Kalamata. I used 2.25mm Needles. I love these socks!

Whole lot a little hats
For Superbowl weekend, I decided to do a bunch of charity baby hats. The two on the right are Filatura Di Crosa Zarella, knit on size 8US needles. The three on the left are Cascade Cherub Collection DK knit on size 6US needles. Aren't they cute?

A Very Purple Hat

Wiggles Hat

I had a skein of TLC Wiggles and I figured it would make a decent hat. It looks a bit loud, doesn't it? I'm thinking of giving it to charity, but if I wore it in San Francisco, I wouldn't really stand out. I had enough left over to make a baby hat. I used size 6US needles.

I'm casting on a new pair of socks this weekend, and continuing with the hat knitting. It is a great way to get through stash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The socks are beautiful. Love the colors.