Saturday, February 23, 2008

SEX - Stash Enhancement X-perience

Did I get your attention? It's totally juvenile, but I've been wanting to post an entry with SEX in it. Hehe.

Baggin' stash

More stash. I don't think I went nuts. I thought I was pretty good, all things considered. I bought a Ravelry bag yesterday, and took it home to decorate. I had a few more buttons than I thought! 5 of the pins are from Ravelry. I love collecting these!

Ok, stash. From left to right.....

2 skiens Ecru Inca Organic Cotton from The Village Spinning and Weaving Shop
2 skiens Dusky Aurora - Dream In Color Smooshy - intended for the Mystic Light Shawl KAL - I'm going with Aurora Borealis instead of Sunrise or Sunset
4 skeins Black & White: Lana Grossa Bingo Chine
3 skeins Purple: Lana Grossa Soffice
2 skeins Palest Pick - Blue Sky Alpaca Dyed Cotton, 100% Organically Grown


...and down in front is a beaded I-cord necklace and bracelet kit. After taking 2.5 hours to thread the beads, I managed to finish the bracelet in under 2 hours and start the necklace. It takes a little getting used to, but I think the overall effect will be quite nice.

I received an email earlier this week from Afghans for Afghans. They weren't going to be in attendance this year, but Nine Rubies Knitting was collecting hat donations for them. I went through the basket where I keep my finished charity items, and donated these:

Off to Afghanistan

Nine hats for Nine Rubies. The basket is pretty empty again. I guess I better get to work!

Well, that's it for the 2008 Stitches Stash Enhancement X-perience. I am so glad it is a once per year event!

No comments: