Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What's On My Needles Wednesday

Ok - I still have the socks from last week, which will probably be included in the FO Friday post this week.

I did a bunch of baby hats over the weekend.

Then there is this....

Hat in Progress

It's a big person hat. I'm using TLC's Wiggles, and the only way I am satisfied with the appearance is if it's in plain stockinette. The yarn is ok to work with (for acrylic - yes, I'm a yarn snob). The "wiggles" will need to be coached when the hat is done. Many are going to the inside, which defeats the purpose of using the yarn. I have ripped it back twice. I tried a couple of different stitch patterns, and it just looked wrong. Oh well.

That's all for today. Check back on Friday for my finished Child's First Sock #2 - in Yarn Pirate!

No comments: