Thursday, June 12, 2008

Favorite's

I have forgotten how much I like to read. Probably because most of my reading has been study material of late. However, I have been making my way through Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman and Double Cross by James Patterson. Patterson has a better chance at getting finished first. I swear, his books are like sweet tea on a hot day - you just can't stop. Or maybe it's just me. I have been contributing to his retirement fund for many years now.

Anyway, this isn't going to be a long post because I'm feeling a little brain damaged today. The world of insurance is fraught with ancillary products and riders, benefits, limitations and exclusions in sufficient quantity to confuse, befundle and bewilder even the most prepared. Imagine that deer in the headlights look. That would be me right now. Blink. Blink.

No comments: