Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thoughts for a Tuesday

I wish there were more hours in the day. It seems that there is less time to do what I want and need to do. Sometimes it the simple stuff like laundry and dishes that get behind, or sorting through the mail. Sometimes it's email, and not having the time to get through it all. And now it's also learning this new job, and all the new language.

When we were young, summer seemed to last forever. Now it seems to pass in a blink. It seems like yesterday that we were looking at a New Year and hoping for better things in 2008.

I guess it just seems like time is speeding by and I getting worried that I won't be able to do what I want to accomplish before I hit a certain time or age.

It would be nice to be 15 again with the whole summer ahead of me. Endless summer.

No comments: