Friday, June 13, 2008

Finished Friday

I intentionally sat down tonight and finished something. Otherwise, I would have struck out this week. Detonator #3 is coming along, but won't be done until the end of the weekend at the earliest. I just cast on for the second sock tonight. It is official - I am tried of the pattern and Tofutsies. I went down to a US1 because the thought of knitting a pair in that gauge for someone with a size 6 foot seemed like a throwaway. Some accommodation to size needs to be considered if they do this again in the future. I'm just sayin'..........

So, for my lonely finished piece for the week:

Rowan Big Wool Fusion


A child's hat in Rowan Big Wool Fusion. It is being modeled by my 3' Gromit plush. He's just too cute! The head circumference is about that of a 4 year old, so he's a decent stand in. I also have a plush duck, that I use primarily for propping up his head, but it is also good for modeling baby hats. That's it - that's what I finished. Next week will be a different story.

No comments: