Thursday, June 05, 2008

No Favorite's Today

So, I've mentioned this whole cramming thing, and that I would be taking a State licensing test today. I did - this morning - with all of 4 hours sleep and less than a week to study. There were 150 questions. After an hour and twenty minutes all of the questions were answered, and I never go back and check. Ever. If I change it, it will be wrong. At least now everything is computerized. No more scantrons. No more waiting 3-4 days to check to see if you screwed up. We are truly in a digital society. Immediate gratification. I passed.

No one is more surprised than me.

I will never put myself through that again. I say that now, of course. Not me, the Queen of Procrastination and Ms. "I work best under pressure". If I didn't have stress, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I actually passed.

Ha!

No comments: