Thursday, January 10, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.......

Yes, I am one of those wretched people that love The Sound of Music. I have been contemplating what to write, and I have decided I need themes for the days of the week.

Monday will be Memorable Moments
Tuesday will become Tirade Tuesday.
Wednesday will be What's On My Needles
Thursday will be These are a few of my favorite things.
Friday will be Finished Objects

I'm still not sure about the weekend. Sloth Sunday? Sleeping in Saturday? Should be doing something constructive S_____? I just don't know.

So, it's Thursday. Here is a favorite thing:

dc can

In 1982, my life changed forever. There was a cola product on the market that didn't taste like a bad of sugar. You see, I don't have a sweet tooth. Yes, I like to have something sweet, but it is not a "need". I went over a year without consuming any processed sugar. I survived. I could not live without my Diet Coke. Nectar of the Gods. My longest vice.

Check back tomorrow for another thrilling entry in Solslett's 365 Blog.

No comments: