Thursday, April 10, 2008

Favorite's

Chip's - I love chip's. But I can't eat potato chips like I used to. They're not good for me anymore. Now I have to eat multi-grain snacks, complex carbs. Sun Chips makes a pretty tasty multigrain chip. It's not Lay's Sour Cream and Onion or Crunchy Cheetos, but it will have to do.

I love tortilla chips too - with queso or guacamole. I can still have those things, just no tortilla chips. What is a meal at a Mexican restaurant without chips and salsa? Or rice and egg rolls at a Chinese restaurant? I finally come around to the fact that sushi is delicious, and I can't have the rice!?!?! Well, I can, just not much of it.

I miss my world of starchy, simple carbs. Giving them up was harder than quiting smoking.

If they took Diet Coke away from me, the world would be over as I know it.

Oh well, back to my Sun Chips and dreaming of plate after plate of nigiri and maki, with a chips and salsa chaser.

No comments: