It was a busy week.
Wild Kat, pattern by Deby Lake. Knit in Tofutsies #739. I did these using the Magic Loop method, which worked out much better than I had thought. I have to revisit the use of the dpn's. I'm not a convert yet.
3-4 years ago I discovered all kinds of cool kits on eBay. This was a Fiber Trends kit with the recommended yarn included. Other than one being a cotton chenille and the other being a cotton/rayon blend chenille, I can't tell you much. This is the first time I have made a hat with a brim. I probably won't wear it until the winter.
And, of course, chemo hats. I am anxious to get through the yarn I purchased for this project, and I'm getting closer. Since the pattern uses about 1 1/3 skeins, the leftovers are going towards an afghan. I have now competed 100 squares towards that afghan. I need to make the calculations to see how big it might be.