Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorable Moments

I barely remember making this:

One old blanket

It's a crocheted throw in Red Heart. I probably made it when I was 14-15 years old. I thought most of these "old" throws were long gone. Even Red Heart will eventually give in to my mother's rigorous cleaning rituals. This was found in one of the cabinets in the garage where my mom keeps excess linens. I haven't seen this is in at least 15 years, so imagine my surprise.

Mom said she doesn't use it much, she thinks it's too pretty for regular use and I may want it someday. I asked her if there was anything else that she might have that I thought was long gone. "I'm not sure, dear. What do think I have?"

I wish I could get her out of the house for a few hours so I could snoop. I know my old Barbie's are there somewhere.

No comments: